Monday, March 8, 2010

We're having a baby boy!

NO, NOT NOW....LOL!! We had our baby boy three and a half years ago. I'm referring to the title of my Scrap-a-long layout :-) I *almost* forgot to post this. That would've been a bad way to start off this venture :-( Anyway, here is my 1st page for RJ's first year baby book:






Supplies:
Cardstock: Paper Studio
Patterned Paper: Imaginisce (Baby Powder Boy)
Embellishments: Martha Stewart- small rhinestones; Recollections- large rhinestones & small brown pearls; American Crafts- buttons (blue & brown); Making Memories- letter stickers, flowers & buttons; Prima- flowers; DMC- floss; stash- twine
Tools: EK Success- curved edge punch; Martha Stewart- large double butterfly punch & 3-in-1 butterfly punch; Bazzill- In Stitch'z & Jewel templates; Copic Marker- E39

I had a lot of fun working on this page and RJ even got in on the fun. I found him taking a peek at the sonograms. Then we had a 20 minute discussion about babies, mommies and how babies live in a mommy's stomach for 9 months. I think I confused him even more O_o

I have a two-page layout planned for this week and will be back later to post the sketch!
Thanks for stopping by :-)

4 comments:

Americanising Desi said...

i read the title and i was like whaooooooooo that was fastttttttttttttttt!!!!

lol!

Happy Women's Day love!

Adrienne said...

I love it! Love the colors you used!!!

Kim said...

Love your layout. The stitching is great, but the butterflies are my favorite.

Kisha said...

Nice LO, and I love the butterflies. You used some really pretty colors