Friday, March 12, 2010

Introducing...

I *finally* finished the 2-page layout for RJ's first year album! I'm happy with the results, but even more happy that I was able to get it done this week! I owe it all to my scrappin' buddies. Me and a few of my friends went to an LSS for a Friday night crop. $5 for a night of "no frills" cropping....can't beat it! I think I did more talking than scrapping, but socializing is half the fun at crops ;-) So here's the sketch that I used from PageMaps:



Here's my take on the sketch:




Supplies:
Cardstock: Paper Studio & DCWV
Patterned Paper: Imaginisce (Baby Powder Boy)
Embellishments: American Crafts- Thickers, embossing powder & rubons; Papertrey Ink- stamps; Recollections- rhinestone; Bazzill- ribbon
Tools: Martha Stewart- double scallop edge punch ; EK Success- scalloped scallop edge punch; Spellbinders- Labels One & Labels Eight dies; Fiskars- craft knife; Cricut Expression (New Arrival); Versamark; Zig- pen


I will have another post later today to show my sketch for this week's entry for the scrap-a-long.

Thanks for stopping by :-)

2 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

These pages are so darling! I love all your embossing - it adds such a wonderful touch! :) TFS

Adrienne said...

How did I miss this!? Looks great!!!