Tuesday, December 8, 2009

'To-do' List & Holiday Tags

Hi! It's Tuesday and I'm already looking forward to the weekend. How sad is that? I have a lot to get done this week. These are some of the things on my 'to do' list:

  • pickup Christmas gift cards for 6 people
  • pickup girls boots from Old Navy (they're on sale this week)
  • decide on & make a 'killer' appetizer for the office Christmas party contest on Friday
  • finish at least two (out of four) of the Christmas gift albums I'm making for RJ's grandparents....AUGH :-(
  • finish my Christmas cards and get them packaged for the post office
  • pickup Mr. R's BIG gift.....boys & their toys!
  • try to catchup on my 'December Daily' album (why did I start this again?)

Before I pass out from exhaustion I wanted to share some Christmas tags I made over the weekend. I'd never really made tags before but I have some special handmade gifts to pass out this year and the standard store-brought tag just isn't gonna cut it. Here are my first tags:



Supplies:

Paper: Recollections & Paper Studio
Stamps: Hero Arts- Sparkle Clear: Gift for You, Antique Flower Background and Flourish Background; Recollections- Santa
Embellishments: Making Memories- elastic cord; American Crafts- eyelet
Tools: Spellbinders- Labels 8 & large rectangle; Copic markers; Ranger- distress ink; Versamark; white embossing powder


Supplies:

Paper: Recollections & Paper Studio
Stamps: Hero Arts- Sparkle Clear: Gift for You & Dots and Flowers; Recollections- Reindeer
Embellishments: DMC- floss; Making Memories- eyelet
Tools: Spellbinders- Labels 1; Copic markers; Ranger- distress ink; Versamark; white embossing powder

Hopefully, I'll be able to cross some of my crafty 'to do' list off tonight and will have more to share. Thanks for stopping by :-)

4 comments:

Americanising Desi said...

love your list :)
and hoping you get things done :)

Adrienne said...

Those tags are TOO CUTE!

Sandra MacLean said...

Oh, how cute is that image!?! And what a great tag! Thank you so much for playing along on this week's TSG challenge!

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

Beautiful job on these tags KeeKee! Those images are adorable!
Thanks for playing along in the TSG Challenge this week :)