Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Monday

Happy Monday morning all! This morning I woke up to a frigid 30 degrees outside...NOT FUN! Hey, I'm a Florida girl and we don't like anything below 60. I wanted to post pictures of some of what I've been working on the past few days. I needed to find gifts for some of my friends that I work with and found the perfect idea while browsing the blogs & message boards on Friday.....Post-it Note holders. I decided to also make matching notepads for each of them. Here's the final product:





Supplies:

Patterned Paper: K&Co Wild Raspberry
Cardstock: Recollections
Stamps: Hero Arts- Write Your Own and Just a Note
Embellishments: Prima- flowers
Tools: Cricut- Opposites Attract cartridge & Design Studio; Spellbinders- Labels 8; Martha Stewart- 3-in-1 butterfly punch; Fiskars- Scallop Sentiment border punch; EK Success- corner rounder; Ranger- distress ink; stash- grosgrain ribbon & buttons
Misc.- 5x7 acrylic picture frames, foam notepads & standard Post-It Note pads

I had everything I needed on-hand, with the exception of the frames & notepads. In all, it cost me $8 to put these together! I delivered them this morning and the recipients LOVED them :-) I'm off to the Post Office to ship some Christmas kits and my brother's Christmas gift. He lives in Las Vegas and won't be joining us for the holidays this year :-(
Have a great Monday and Thanks for stopping by!