Sunday, October 17, 2010

Page Shares

**Sorry, I thought I set this to post on Friday but it appears I didn't hit the 'publish' button :-(**

I have managed to get *some* scrappin' done in the past 6 months. I'm still working on finishing RJ's baby album and I've been scrappin' a lot of 6x6, 8x8 and mini albums. Here are a couple of pages that I completed a while back, but hadn't shared here.



RJ and one of the little girls that he used to go to daycare with. She's such a lil cutie pie and she had the cutest lil crush on RJ! BTW- I love my lil handmade flower! I used this Hero Arts stamp and some punches to make it!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey (
Green at Heart)
Embellishments: stash- button

Tools: Cricut Expression (Lyrical Letters & New Arrival); EK Success- circle scallop punches; Stickles; Hero Arts-
flourish background cling stamp


You may remember these pictures from our trip to Orlando for the Cavs v/s Magic game. I still get a kick out of RJ's pics.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey (Marrakech)
Embellishments: Bazzill- Just the edge (stars); Basic Grey- journaling spot
Tools: Cricut Expression (Sports Mania & Plantin Schoolbook); EK Success- corner rounder


I want to try more techniques & use more of my supplies on my pages. I used my Cricut Expression and some Basic Grey paper that I've been hoarding on both of these layouts. I don't use my Expression as much as I'd like to, but I'm trying to pull it out more often. I've done pretty good about limiting my scrappin' purchases to the necessities. Now to completely contradict myself, I've joined 2 kit clubs recently...... Studio Calico and Scarlet Lime. I've always wanted to try a monthly kit and these 2 companies seemed to offer the best value and variety. I just received my 2nd kit from both companies and I am VERY happy thus far. They give you enough product to create several 12x12 pages, some cards and maybe even a mini album. My hope is to be able to share what I create with each month's kit on this blog. I won't promise that is how it'll go. We'll just play it by ear ;-)

That's all I have for today. I hope you all had a great weekend and are enjoying a wonderful Sunday!

KeeKee

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hi Kee Kee. I hope you will check out my blog I have some good news for you. http://thedailymarker.blogspot.com/
my email is kathyrac@mac.com