- Be more active (my ass is getting too big!)
- Take at least 3 trips with Mr. R and RJ that require us to leave the Sunshine State
- Obtain my PHR certification (more titles = more $$)
- Have 1 weekend a month to myself.....no Mr. R and no RJ
- Scrap at least 4 pages a month or a total of 48 for the year
- Experiment more with my cooking (then refer back to the top of the list)
- Develop and STICK TO a budget plan *THIS IS A BIGGIE*
- Tell my extended family I love them more
To make sure that I'm starting the year off right, I attended an all-day crop at my favorite local scrapbook store (LSS) on Saturday, Scrap n' Stuff (http://scrapnstuff411.com/). I always have a good time there and I even manage to get some scrappin' done :-)! I'm also trying some new muffin recipes this weekend (look for updates with pics next week).
Updates on my projects:
- The wedding is over and I thank God that it is!
- The 2nd baby shower is over and the mommy-to-be had a blast
Here's a pic of my little man enjoying one of the waaay too many Christmas gifts his Granny got him! She never follows instructions, but then again what grandparent does? I have no idea where she found a Huffy bike small enough to fit him, but she did and he enjoys it just about everyday :-)!